The Jabra Move Style Edition is a pair of wireless headphones that I have used for many years now.
- Very lightweight, comfortable padded earcups and a snug fit around the head. It is designed to be used during running or gym with a snug fit and soft materials.
- The cups are on-ear, so they do not make them sweat while also not being inserted into the ear canal.
- During Bluetooth pairing it appears with the device name
Jabra MOVE v2.5.0.
- It can be connected to 2 devices at the same time. Also, it can be paired with a total of 8 devices.
- It can also be connected as wired headphones with an audio cord. Bluetooth is automatically disabled when connected this way.
- This headphones has the most user-friendly buttons I’ve seen in any headset. The button on the right is for power on/off and pairing. It has a helpful spring action that is great haptic feedback. The button on the left is for volume. It has a clear high notch that makes it easy to find and also to feel and know if I’m increasing or decreasing volume. Perfect design!
- Micro-USB for charging.