After being disappointed with the weight of the Nokia T10 for the purpose of ebook reading, I searched for a lighter tablet. Thanks to the amazing search filters at GSMArena, I was able to find Lenovo Tab M7 (Gen3). This was the lightest tablet I could find, almost weighing the same as the Kobo Sage. The model number is TB-7306F which does has Wifi and micro-SD expansion, but does not have LTE.
- Size: 176.2 x 102.3 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 237 g
- Display: TDDI IPS LCD (350 nits), 7.0 inches (137.9 cm2)
- Resolution: 600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio, 170 ppi density
- SoC: Mediatek MT8166 (CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz)
- Memory: 32GB eMMC 5.1, 2GB RAM
- Rear camera: 2 MP, 720p
- Front camera: 2 MP, 720p
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Battery: Li-Po 3750 mAh
- USB: USB microUSB 2.0, OTG
- AC power supply: SC-41 (5V, 2A)
- Extremely light, just as light as a ebook reader. The edges feel a bit sharp and metallic. But that should be solved once I get a TPU case for this.