OpenLyrics is a plugin for Foobar2000 that provides a live scrolling display of lyrics for any song that is being played.
- Source code: Source code of this plugin is at: https://github.com/jacquesh/foo_openlyrics
- Download: Get the latest release from here, download the file with extension
- Install: Double-click on the downloaded file and it is opened by Foobar2000 and installed. You will need to restart Foobar2000.
- Add to UI layout: Choose View -> Layout -> Enable layout editing mode. Select the rectangle in your layout where you’d like the lyrics to be displayed by clicking in it. Right-click and choose Replace UI element and choose OpenLyrics Panel.
- Play and enjoy: Play any song and watch the lyrics being downloaded for it and live scrolled along with the playback in the lyrics panel.
- Settings: Right-click on the lyrics panel to configure every aspect of it: sources to search, editing lyrics, directory to store it and how to display it.
- Lyrics directory: By default, the lyric files are stored at
Tried with: OpenLyrics 1.4 and Foobar2000 1.6.12