Audioscrobbler is a component (aka plugin) for Foobar2000 to scrobble the music you play to Last.fm. Scrobbling means tracking the music tracks you listen to. This component is written by Florian Heidenreich, who is also the creator of yet another tool that I regularly use: MP3Tag.
- Download: Download the component from its homepage. It should be a file named
- Install: In Foobar2000, go to File -> Preferences -> Components. Click on Install button at the bottom-right and choose the downloaded component file. You need to restart Foobar2000 after this.
- Configure: Go to File -> Preferences -> Tools -> Audioscrobbler. Click on Enable audioscrobbler to enable this component. Enter your Last.fm username (not your email) and password. Keep the options in Submissions unchecked (I got problems like this when I enabled those). Restart Foobar2000.
- Play and enjoy: Continue playing your favorite tracks in Foobar2000 and enjoy seeing them appear automatically in your Last.fm profile.
- Debug: Go to View -> Console to view the application log. Log entries from Audioscrobbler will have the prefix
Tried with: Audioscrobbler 1.5.0 and Foobar2000 1.6.12