I bought the Aftershock MX-15 gaming notebook in the February of 2017 in Singapore. I chose this wanting to have a powerful personal computer that I could use for C++ and CUDA development and for deep learning training. Back then it cost me S$1350.
- CPU: Intel i7-7700HW @ 2.8GHz
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- AC/DC Adapter: ADP-120MH D
- AC power cord: BS 1363 (British/Singapore) to IEC 60320
- ME FW version: 220.127.116.116
- Motherboard series: N85_N87,HJ,HJ1,HK1
- BIOS version: 1.05.01TASP
- KBC/EC Firmware revision: 1.05.01
- This notebook is actually a branded and customized version of the Clevo N850HJ notebook. In fact, it lists this model number at the bottom of the case.
- No keyboard shortcuts are shown with the AfterShock boot screen. But, you can press
F2 to get to the BIOS screen and
F7 to get to the boot devices list.
© 2022 Ashwin Nanjappa
All writing under CC BY-SA