I recently updated the Autoruns on a Windows machine. When I executed Autoruns, it displayed in the contents in an English font rendering that is typically seen with a Chinese font. I opened the
Fonts dialog from
Options and even there English text was displayed using a Chinese font no matter which font I chose.
I guessed that this might be caused due to a misunderstanding of Registry entries between the older and newer Autoruns. I opened Registry Editor by typing
regedit.exe. I deleted the setting
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sysinternals\Autoruns. When I opened Autoruns after this, the font was back to the default rendering.
Tried with: Autoruns 12.03 and Windows 7 Professional 64-bit