There are so many todo list managers and task managers available as applications or on the web. This is a comparison of the many managers that I have tried.
Runs both online (from your Dropbox) or offline in your local browser.
- Con: Found UI to be extremely slow and unresponsive.
Runs online here.
- Pro: Has the most number of features available for free.
- Con: No way to create projects or subtasks. This is the most requested feature and yet the developers have not yet delivered it.
Runs online here
- Con: Free version is limited to a small number of tasks (500) and lists.
Simple, text based and works from commandline. Can be backed up to Dropbox.
- Pro: Colorful and full of features.
- Con: UI can be a bit complicated. But, a lot of the side windows can be minimized away to get a simpler UI.
Offline application for Windows, Ubuntu and mobile OSes. Can be downloaded here
An offline todo list manager. Can be downloaded here.
- Con: Only available for Windows.